sit down and spill your heart, let's start from the very start.

Friday, October 15, 2010

the absolutely lunatic things i do

so i was shopping at zara one fine day in london (oh london i miss you) when i heard this really nice song playing. now, normally what i would do is whip out my trusty iphone and shazam it. however, me being in london and having no wifi or 3g or cellular data whatsoever, i resorted to whipping out my trusty iphone and recording a voice memo of it. note that this was done by me wandering about the shop pretending to look at clothes but really trying to find the best spot with the loudest speaker, upon which i furtively flipped my phone so that the mic would pick up the most of it.

of course, me being me, i promptly forgot i even did that. (i know, how can anyone forget doing something that insane? you can if you do insane things like that all the time.)

so almost a month after i return to singapore, i was going through my voice memos when suddenly i see this and go HEY! then promptly copy it to my computer, blast the speaker as loud as possible and at long last shazam the song.

which is how i discovered my new favourite song, lost then found by leona lewis and onerepublic :)

also, i do so adore my trusty iphone.

No comments: