sit down and spill your heart, let's start from the very start.

Monday, December 06, 2010

i'm steadily being driven insane.

I don't know if I'm being a perfectionist and demanding too much of others, or if people around me are just so fucking lazy. Seriously.

Does it take so much effort to keep track of paperwork? Maybe if you weren't playing games on facebook every fucking day you might be able to, oh I don't know, do your goddamn job?? And incidentally, going on holiday without handing over your work to us is just PERFECT. Because now when we need to know what's been done, we have to ask everyone to help us out and look like perfect morons doing it. So, thanks. Working with you is a SWELL experience.

And let's all be as considerate as you. Just gabbing non-stop while I'm desperately rushing to finish up my work. At 7 freaking pm. I know you want to go home. Just GO already so I can actually do my work in peace.

Good god. Just kill me now why don't you.

No comments: